THE PAGAN REVIEW
Published by William Sharp from a cottage in Buck’s Green, Sussex, The Pagan Review was issued only once, in August 1892. Using the pseudonym W. H. Brook, Sharp edited all the contents, which he also produced himself under a variety of authorial signatures. The Pagan Review Digital Edition is based on a digitized copy of this rare magazine in the Mark Samuels Lasner Collection, University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press. Co-edited by Dennis Denisoff and Lorraine Janzen Kooistra in 2012, the Pagan Review Digital Edition was revised and updated for Yellow Nineties 2.0 in 2021.
Editors: Dennis Denisoff and Lorraine Janzen Kooistra
Editorial Team: Reg Beatty, Emma Fraschetti
General Introduction to The Pagan Review